# Feature Table
You can use the following keys to restrict the launch of the application.
|SD Card Serial ID||✓|
|Platform Serial Number||✓||✓|
- SD Card Serial ID
- A unique ID that a genuine SD card must-have in the internal secure area.
- Platform Serial Number
- A unique ID of the platform.
- Secret String
- You can use up to 128 alphanumeric characters passed from your application to the confirm () function as a key.
- The Mac address of the Network Interface, such as Ethernet Port or WiFi. You can use one of the multiple NICs that the platform has.
- Global IP
- The global IP address used to communicate with Koshinto.
- Local IPs
- The local IP address assigned to the platform's network interface. You can choose one from multiple and use it.
# Safekeeping Key
You can save up to 128 alphanumeric characters in koshinto and pass it to the application at application startup through confirm () function.