Koshinto, software protection for your application.go to detai
Koshinto™ is a service to provide an application copy protection for you. You can block the running of unauthorized copies.
In addition to copy protection, koshinto also offers features such as:
change permissions remotely: The permishion you have granted can be changed remotely later. This mean you can suspend an execution permission at any time even if fraud is discovered later.
safekeeping of key: You can pass a string after the permissions confirmation. This means you can store the keys or credentials used by your application in a secure location isolated by network from tamperling. Refer here for details
The out-of-the-box solution
All you have to do is just sign in to Koshinto then you have everything you need.
# What's new
- 2021.03.18 Fix the purchase bind problem.
- 2021.01.10 sansi library updated to v1.3. The size of Safekeeped Key is expanded from 32 characters to 128 characters.
- 2020.12.22 sansi library updated to v1.2.
- 2020.12.13 New document How to limit the running of your Raspberry Pi Application to only from a specific Raspberry Pi Board
- 2020.12.07 New document How to limit the execution of your Raspberry Pi Application to only from a specific SD card
Community user forum (opens new window) is available for your questions, requests, reports, and anything you'd like.
The premium support for integration to your application or maintenance is also available. For detail, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or direct message of twitter: @TakeyukiUeda without hesitage. Thank you!